This sample shows you how you can create an asset in a Tenant Store and thereafter access the Tenant Store and Super Tenant Store in anonymous view:
Setting up the Tenant Store
- Start the ES server.
- Sign into the ES Management Console.
- Create a tenant with the following credentials:
- tenant domain: foo.com
- tenant admin username: [email protected]
- Sign into the Publisher.
- Create a new gadget with the following name: TestGadget
- Perform lifecycle actions on the newly created gadget until it is promoted to the published state, which will move it to the Store.
- Log out of the Publisher.
Accessing the anonymous view of Tenant Stores
- Type the following URL in your browser to see the default assets in the Super-tenant Store.
Type the following URL in your browser to see the newly created asset in the respective foo.com tenant's Store.