An endpoint is a specific destination for a message. If there is no need to use a particular endpoint any more, you can delete it from the "Defined Endpoints" list in the ESB.
Follow the instructions below to delete an endpoint.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. From the left navigation menu, select "Endpoints."
3. The "Manage Endpoints" page appears.
4. Choose the "Defined Endpoints" or the "Dynamic Endpoints" tab.
The "Defined Endpoints" tab shows endpoints saved in synapse configuration. The "Dynamic Endpoints" tab shows endpoints saved in registry.
5. Select the necessary endpoint from the list and click on the "Delete" link in the "Action" column.
6. Confirm your request in the "WSO2 Carbon" window. Click "Yes."