An endpoint is a specific destination for a message. Once adding an endpoint, you can edit its attributes or semantics that is followed when communicating with that endpoint.
Follow the instructions below to edit an endpoint options.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. From the left navigation menu, select "Endpoints."
3. The "Manage Endpoints" page appears.
4. Choose the "Defined Endpoints" or the "Dynamic Endpoints" tab.
The "Defined Endpoints" tab shows endpoints saved in synapse configuration. The "Dynamic Endpoints" tab shows endpoints saved in registry.
5. Select the necessary endpoint from the list and click on the "Edit" link in the "Action" column.
6. Edit the options of an endpoint according to its type (For more information about the options of endpoints see Adding an Endpoint).
7. Click "Save" to add the alterations to the endpoint.