The WSDL Endpoint is an endpoint definition based on a specified WSDL document.
The WSDL document can be specified in 2 ways:
- As a URI.
- As an inlined definition within the configuration.
You can configure the WSDL endpoint using XML. Click on the "Switch to source view" link in the "WSDL Endpoint" page.
port name containing the target EPR has to be specified with the
endpoint) attributes respectively.
timeout elements are same as for an Address Endpoint.
1. In the "Add Endpoint" list, click "WSDL Endpoint" (See Adding an Endpoint). The "WSDL Endpoint" page appears.
The following fields are specific to the WSDL Endpoint:
- Name - A unique name for the endpoint.
- Specify As - The method to specify the WSDL. The available values are:
- In-lined WSDL - Paste the WSDL in the text box that appears when this option is selected.
- URI - Activates the WSDL URI field.
- WSDL URI - The URI of the WSDL.
Use the "Test" button to check the URI.
- Service - The service selected from the available services for the WSDL.
- Port - The port selected for the service specified in the above field. In a WSDL an endpoint is bound to each port inside each service.
3. In case you want to configure advanced options, click on the "Show Advanced Options" drop-down pane.
4. Then the page with all the available WSDL Endpoint options appears.
The fields are common for all endpoints. See the detailed information in Adding an Endpoint.