Follow the instructions below to add a new mediator to a sequence in WSO2 ESB.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click "Sequences" under "Service Bus."
4. Select the tab where your sequence is located:
- Defined Sequences - Shows sequences saved in Synapse configuration.
- Dynamic Sequences - Shows sequences saved in the Registry.
5. Select the necessary sequence and click on the "Edit" link to open the "Edit Sequence" window.
6. In the "Sequence" pane, click on the "Add Child" button.
7. Choose the necessary category and mediator from the drop-down menu.
In the example below, the "In" mediator from the "Filter" category was chosen.
8. Set all the properties of a mediator. The properties window for the selected mediator is displayed under the sequence tree. You can define a mediator's properties using UI or in XML mode. For detailed information about mediator properties, see Mediators.
9. Click "Save" or "Apply" to add a mediator to a sequence.
10. A new mediator appears in the "Sequence" tree.