Keystores allow you to manage the keys that are stored in a database. Follow the instructions below to import a certificate for a keystore in WSO2 ESB.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click the "Configure" button to access the "Configure" menu.
3. From the "Configure" menu, select "Key Stores."
4. The "Key Store Management" page appears. Click the "Import Cert" link for the keystore where you want to import the certificate.
5. The available certificates are listed in the "Import Certificates" page. To find a certificate, use the "Browse" button.
6. Click on the "Import" button to import a certificate for a keystore.
7. Once a certificate is imported successfully, you will see the "WSO2 Carbon" window with the confirmation. Click "OK."
8. The imported certificate appears in the "Available Certificates" list. For example, the "GeoTrust_Global_CA" certificate was imported.