The HL7 Transport is available as an installable feature in WSO2 ESB.
To install the HL7 transport:
- In the Management Console, click Configure -> Features.
- On the Available Features tab, select the repository
http://dist.wso2.org/p2/carbon/releases/4.1.4. If it's not already in the list, click Add Repository and add it.
- Type HL7 in the Filter by Feature Name box, uncheck the Group Features by Category check box, and then click Find Features.
- From the list of available features, select and install Axis2 Transport HL7. For more information, see . Be sure to restart the ESB after you have completed the installation.
- On the Configure menu, click Transports.
You can now create an HL7 proxy service using this transport. For information on configuring the HL7 transport, see .