The Samples section of the ESB documentation contains several JMS integration sample scenarios. Given below are references to them.
- Sample 250: Introduction to Switching Transports
- Sample 251: Switching from HTTP(S) to JMS
- Sample 252: Pure Text (Binary) and POX Message Support with JMS
- Sample 253: Bridging from JMS to HTTP and Replying with a 202 Accepted Response
- Sample 263: Transport Switching - JMS to http/s Using JBoss Messaging(JBM)
- Sample 264: Sending Two-Way Messages Using JMS transport
- Sample 381: Class Mediator to CBR Binary Messages