WSO2 ESB provides many methods for implementing and managing security, as described in the following topics:
- Security for Web Services
- Enabling HTTP Basic Authentication through a Proxy Server
- Converting HTTP Basic Authentication to WS-Security Username Token
- Enabling SSL Tunneling through a Proxy Server
- Exposing a Non-secured Service with Security Using ESB
- Sample 100: Using WS-Security for Outgoing Messages
- Securing REST APIs
- JMS Security Management
- User Management
Other security configurations:
- For information on managing identities and implementing single sign-on, see WSO2 Identity Server.
When connecting to TLSv 1.2 endpoints using JDK 7, the following parameter need to be set in the axis2.xml file (stored in the
PassThroughHttpSSLSender. Otherwise, when the level of concurrency increases, some requests may be lost.