The "Available Features" tab allows you to install new features or upgrade existing features. Features are available in repositories. The task of installing features is performed in four steps:
- Search for available features in added repositories.
- Select the features you wish to install.
- Review the installation.
- Accept the terms of the license agreements.
See more information in Installing Features.
1. To see the list of available features, select a repository from the drop-down menu.
If you have not added any repository, please click the "Add Repository" link. For more information on how to add a repository, see Managing Feature Repositories.
2. Click on the "Find Features" button to load the features from the repository.
3. Once features are loaded, you can install them or view the details of particular ones. To view the details, click on the "More Info" link.
4. The "Feature Information" is displayed. Familiarize yourself with the information and click "Back" to load the previous page. The following information is represented:
- License Agreement
To find a particular feature in the list, use the search function. Enter the name of a feature (or a part of the name) and press "Enter".