A composite application (C-App) is a collection of artifacts (sequences, endpoints, services, etc.) that can be deployed on a Carbon instance to easily port your web services based solution from one environment to another. Once uploading your Application to the ESB, you can view the information about the content of the deployed C-App.
Follow the instructions below to browse the C-App.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click the "Main" button to access the "Manage" menu.
3. Click on "List," under "Applications," to access the "Applications List" page.
4. You will be able to see the deployed C-App on this page as follows.
5. Click on the C-App name.
6. You will be directed to the "Application Dashboard" page which contains all the information about the content of the deployed C-App. It separately lists each and every artifact. For example, if the Application contains only Proxy Service and Sequence, "Application Dashboard" looks as follows.
You can navigate to those artifacts' information pages by clicking on those links.
See the detailed information about C-App artifacts in the appropriate sections.