Keystores allow you to manage the keys that are stored in a database. If you do not need to use a keystore anymore, you can delete it from the "Key stores" list.
You need to disable the security of the associated service before removing the service from the system to be able to remove a keystore.
Follow the instructions below to delete a new keystore in WSO2 ESB.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click the "Configure" button to access the "Configure" menu.
3. From the "Configure" menu, select "Key Stores."
4. The "Key Store Management" page appears. Click on the "Delete" link associated with a certain keystore in the "Actions" column.
5. Confirm your request in the "WSO2 Carbon" window by clicking "Yes." Note that you cannot undo this operation once you delete the keystore.
6. The keystore is deleted from the list and the "WSO2 Carbon" window with the confirmation appears. Click "OK."