The WSO2 SOA platform has the capabilities of Axis2 to add modules to extend its capabilities. You can modify their policy whenever you want.
Follow the instructions below to edit modules policy.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click on "List" under "Modules."
4. On the "Deployed modules" page, locate the necessary module and click on it. For example:
5. On the next appearing page, click the "Edit Module Policies" link.
6. Modify configuration of the policy using XML in the "Policy Editor."
7. You can also switch to the Design View for that purpose. Click on the "Design View" tab.
8. The "Tree Nodes" page appears. For more operations, right click the Tree Nodes in the panel below. Following operations are available^
- Open link in new tab
- Open link in new window
- Bookmark this link
- Save link as
- Send link
- Copy link location
- Inspect element
9. Once you have modified the police, click on the "save Policy" button to apply the alterations.