There are several ESB connectors you can download from https://github.com/wso2/esb-connectors/tree/master/distribution. You can also create your own connectors and make them available to other users as ZIP files. Before you can use a connector, you must add it to your ESB instance and then enable it.
To add a connector:
- On the Main tab in the ESB Management Console, under Connectors click Add.
- Click Browse, specify the ZIP file, and click Open.
- Click Upload.
The connector will now appear in the Connectors list and is ready to be enabled in your ESB instance.
To enable a connector:
- On the Main tab in the ESB Management Console, under Connectors click List to view your uploaded connectors.
- Click Enable next to a connector you want to enable, and then confirm that you want to change its status. Repeat this step for each connector you want to enable.
To disable or delete a connector:
- If you want a connector to be temporarily unavailable in your ESB instance, click Disable.
- If you want to remove the connector permanently from your instance, click Delete.