You can edit, redeploy, and enable/disable statistics and tracing for a proxy service using the management console. All existing proxy services are displayed in the "Services" list with a special icon used to denote Proxy Services: .
Follow the instructions below to set up specific configurations for a Proxy Service.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click on "List" under "Web Services."
4. The "Deployed Services" page appears.
5. Click on the Proxy Service, which you want to configure. The "Service Dashboard" page appears.
The Proxy Service actions are initiated by clicking on the respective links that could be found in the "Specific Configuration" panel.
6. To redeploy a Proxy Service, enable/disable statistics and enable/disable tracing, just click on the appropriate links in the "Specific Configuration" panel. The "WSO2 Carbon" window with the confirmation of the operation appears. Click "OK." For example:
When redeploying a proxy service, by default there is a two-second delay to allow the existing configuration to finish processing current messages. You can change this delay by adding the
hotupdate.timeout parameter to the parameters section of
<ESB_HOME>/repository/conf/axis2/axis2.xml. For example, to eliminate the delay, add the following line:
<parameter name="hotupdate.timeout" locked="false">0</parameter>
7. To edit a Proxy Service, click on the "Edit" link in the "Specific Configuration" panel.
8. The "Modify Proxy Service" page appears.
9. Edit necessary Proxy Service options (for more information about Proxy Service options, see Adding a Proxy Service). Click "Finish."