This feature is used to manage service operations. A service contains one or more operations.
Follow the instructions below to manage operations.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click on "List" under "Web Services."
4. The "Deployed Services" page appears.
5. Click on the service for which you want to activate reliable messaging. The "Service Dashboard" page appears.
6. Click "Operations" in the "Quality of Service Configuration" panel.
7. The "Operations of Service" page appears.
8. Click on the operation to view the "Operation Dashboard" page. Actions for the operation will be available in the "Quality of Service Configuration panel."
The following actions for an operation are available:
- Response Caching - Is used to configure response caching (see Response Caching for Service).
- Access Throttling - Is used to configure access throttling for the selected operation (see Throttling for Service).
- MTOM - SOAP Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism (MTOM) is a widely used mechanism for sending attachments with SOAP. By default, MTOM is set to optional. You can set it to True or False.
Flows - View the configured flows graphically.
Use "Show Text View" to see the "Message Flows (Text View)" page.
- Modules - Engages modules for the selected operation (see Module Engagement for Service).
- Parameters - Edit/delete operation for parameters (see Parameters).