A Module is an archive file that bundles a set of classes, related libraries and third party library dependencies. The WSO2 Carbon provides a user friendly interface to engage and disengage and configure these modules.
There are some modules (for example, "savan") which do not have a global configuration page.
Follow the instructions below to configure a module in WSO2 ESB on a global level.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click on the "List" under the "Modules."
4. The "Deployed Modules" page appears.
5. Find a necessary module in the "Modules" list and click "Configure."
There are two default models to configure:
Please, see these modules to learn more information about their options.
6. Specify the required options of a module and click "Finish." A module will be engaged globally.
Functions of Buttons:
- Finish - Click "Finish" to submit the current data. When finished, your throttle configuration will be applied and the page will be redirected to the previous page.
- Reset - Click "Reset" to load the last submitted configuration.
- Default - Click "Default" to load the default throttle configuration. If you want to submit those data, you have to click "Finish."
- Clear - Click "Clear" to clear all the text boxes in the user interface.
- Cancel - Click "Cancel" to go to the "Deployed Modules" page.