The local registry acts as a memory registry where you can store text strings, XML strings, and URLs. If there is no need to use this data, you can delete a local registry entry from the system.
Follow the instructions below to delete local registry entries.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click the "Main" button to access the "Manage" menu.
3. Click on "Local Entries," in the left "Service Bus" menu, to access the "Manage Local Registry Entries" page.
4. The "Manage Local Registry Entries" page appears.
5. Select the "Available Localentries" tab.
6. Click on the "Delete" link of a particular local entry in the "Actions" column.
7. Confirm your request in the "WSO2 Carbon" window. Click "Yes."