The local registry acts as a memory registry where you can store text strings, XML strings, and URLs. Once adding a local registry, you can edit its options according to new requirements.
Follow the instructions below to edit local registry entries.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click the "Main" button to access the "Main" menu.
3. Click on "Local Entries," in the left "Service Bus" menu, to access the "Manage Local Registry Entries" page.
4. The "Manage Local Registry Entries" page appears.
5. Select the "Available Localentries" tab.
6. Click on the "Edit" link of a particular local entry in the "Actions" column.
7. The window appurtenant to the type of a local entry appears. Specify the details (For more information about local entries options see Adding a Local Entry).
8. Click "Save."