WSO2 ESB allows to change a Message Store parameters. Follow the instruction below to edit a Message Store.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Select the "Main" tab to access the "Manage" menu.
3. Click on the "Message Stores" link to access the "Manage Message Stores" page.
4. The "Manage Message Stores" page appears. Choose the Message Store you want to edit and click on the "Edit" link.
5. Edit the options of the message store according to its type (For more information about the options of message stores, see Adding a Message Store).
6. Click "Save" to add the alterations to the message store.