You can search for resources in the registry using the Management Console. Search can be refined by resource name, created date range, updated date range, tags, comments, property name, and property value. After you run the search, you can view and save the results for future use.
To search for matches containing a specific pattern, use the "%" symbol.
Follow the instructions below to find a necessary resource in the registry.
- In the ESB Management Console, click the Main tab, click Registry at the bottom of the panel to expand its options, and then click Search.
The "Search" window appears.
- If you have previously saved a search, select it from the filter list and click Load.
- Enter your search terms and click Search. The search can be refined by:
- Resource Name - The context-sensitive name of the resource.
- Created Date Range - The date when a resource was created.
- Updated Date Range - The date when a resource was updated.
- Update Author - The author of a resource updating.
- Create Author - The author of a resource creation.
- Property Name
- Property Value
- Media Type
You can enter dates in the format of MM/DD/YYYY or click the calendar icon to select the date.
Viewing and saving the results
The results are displayed at the bottom of the window, where you can click a found resource to view its details. If you want to repeat this search in the future, enter a name for the search and click Save. You can then select this search name from the drop-down list at the top of the Search window and choose Load to run this search again. If you want to download the results of the search as a PDF, HTML page, or Excel file, click one of the links above the search results.