The VM image from WSO2Con aides you in developing and deploying a simple ESB application to both Dev and QA environments. The ESB hosts a pass-through proxy to the HelloWorld service which comes packaged as a sample with the WSO2 Application Server. In order to use this VM, you need to know the following:
- Windows: Run the VirtualBox-4.2.6-82870-Win.exe file
- Mac: Run the VirtualBox-4.2.6-82870-OSX.dmg file
- Linux: Run the VirtualBox-4.2.6-82870-Linux_x86 file or VirtualBox-4.2.6-82870-Linux_amd64.run file
Setting up the VM
Download the VM from here.
Start Oracle VM VirtualBox.
- Import and run the VM.
- Navigate to File > Import Appliance.
- Click Open Appliance and navigate to the WSO2Con-Governance.ova file and open it.
- Click Next and wait until the VM import completes.
- Click on the Start button on VirtualBox to boot-up the instance.
- Provide the username wso2user and password wso2 to login to the instance.