You can view all deployed services via the Deployed Services screen on the ESB Management Console.
To view all Deployed Services
- Click the Main tab on the Management Console and then go to Manage -> Services and click List. The Deployed Services screen appears.
The Deployed Services screen displays information on all deployed services and also allows you to manage deployed services.
Information bar - Displays the number of deployed service groups and also displays a link to faulty service groups if there are any.
Click deployed service group(s) to have a look at service groups that have been deployed. Click faulty service group(s) to have a look at the service groups that were not deployed and delete them if necessary.
- List filter - Displays the filter criteria that you can use to search and filter the displayed services. You can search and filter the services by either specifying the service type or by specifying the service name.
- Toolbar - Allows you to select all service groups and delete them. (If you need to select individual service groups and delete them, you should select the required check boxes)
- Services panel- Displays the following information related to each service.
- Check boxes - Allows you to select one or more services to delete.
- Service Name - Displays the name of a service.
Service Type- Displays the service type.
- Security - Displays whether the service is secured or not.
- WSDL Files - Allows you to view the WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2.0 files of the service.
- Try It - Allows you to invoke the service and validate the output. For more information, see the Try It tool.
All the services deployed to WSO2 ESB can be accessed via the
http(s):<esb>8280/services/ URL by default. If you want to disable this, you need to add the following property to the