Some mediators can have child mediators (also called "child nodes"). You can add child nodes to the following mediators:
Follow the instructions below to add a child node to a mediator in WSO2 ESB.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click on the "Sequences" under the "Service Bus."
4. Select the necessary sequence and click on the "Edit" link to open the "Edit Sequence" window.
5. In the "Sequence" pane, click on the mediator to add a child.
6. Click on the "Add Child" button.
7. Choose the necessary category and mediator from the drop-down menu.
In the example below, the "In" mediator from the "Filter" category was chosen.
8. Set all the properties of the child mediator. The mediator properties window appears under the sequence tree. You can define a mediator's properties using UI or in XML mode. For detailed information about mediator properties, see Mediators.
9. Click "Save" or "Apply" to add a child node to a mediator.