If there is no need to execute a particular task code any more, you can delete this task from the "Tasks" list in the ESB. A task will disappear from the list, but your custom task class will stay in the directory it was put in the ESB.
Follow the instructions below to delete a task from the "Tasks" list.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click on "Scheduled Tasks" under "Service Bus."
4. The "Scheduled Tasks" page appears.
5. Select a necessary task and click on the "Delete" link associated with the task.
6. Confirm your request in the "WSO2 Carbon" window. Click "Yes."