The HL7 Transport is available as an installable feature in WSO2 ESB.
To install the HL7 transport:
- In the Management Console, click Configure -> Features.
- On the Available Features tab, select the repository
If it's not already in the list, click Add Repository, provide a Name, enter the URL
https://product-dist.wso2.com/p2/carbon/releases/wilkes, and add it.
- Type HL7 in the Filter by Feature Name box, uncheck the Group Features by Category check box, and then click Find Features.
- From the list of available features, select and install Business Adaptor HL7, which is of version 4.4.10.
For more information, see . Be sure to restart the ESB after you have completed the installation.
- Enable the HL7 transport listener and sender as described in Working with Transports.
You can now create an HL7 proxy service using this transport. For information on configuring the HL7 transport, see .