This sections describes the configurations required in order to bind address values and HTTP/HTTPS ports used by the ESB.
Define the following parameters under the HTTP and HTTPS transport receiver configurations in the <ESB_HOME>/repository/conf/axis2/axis2.xml file.
1. To define a binding address, add the following parameter.
2. When a bind address is defined, it is recommended to also define a WSDL prefix for the HTTP and HTTPS transports. The WSDL prefix value is added to all the HTTP/HTTPS endpoints in the auto-generated, user-published WSDLs. To setup a WSDL prefix, add the following parameter.
3. To configure the HTTP and HTTPS ports used by the ESB HTTP-NIO transport, add the following parameter.
The following sample HTTP configuration shows how to listen on HTTP port 8280 of the hostname my.test.server.com.
4. WSO2 ESB also allows you to set a HTTP proxy port to deploy the ESB behind a proxy server using Apache mod_proxy. Add the following parameter to specify the HTTP proxy port.
Refer to WSO2 Carbon Transports Catalog for more information on setting up HTTP and HTTPS NIO transports, and the servlet HTTPS transport for various deployments.
1. To change the ports used by the ESB management console, modify the <ESB_HOME>/repository/conf/tomcat/catalina-server.xml file. By default the management console accepts HTTPS requests on port 9443. Change the port parameter to set the HTTPS port used by the console. For example,