ESB artifacts are custom developed extensions that can be deployed in the ESB. These extensions can contain custom mediators, tasks, configuration factories and serializers. ESB artifacts packed into .jar or .xar format could be hot-deployed in ESB using ESB Artifact Uploader feature.
Follow the instructions below to upload artifacts to the WSO2 ESB.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click on "Add" under "ESB Artifacts."
4. In the "Add Artifacts" page, click on the "Browse" button to select file to upload.
5. Click on the "Upload" button to add an artifact to the ESB.
6. The XAR /JAR file appears in the "Artifacts" list.
If you no longer want an artifact in your ESB instance, click Delete next to the artifact to remove it.