Keystores allow you to manage the keys that are stored in a database. Follow the instructions below to view a keystore in WSO2 ESB.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click the "Configure" button to access the "Configure" menu.
3. From the "Configure" menu, select "Key Stores."
4. The "Key Store Management" page appears. Click on the "View" link in the "Actions" column.
5. The "View Key Store" page shows information about the available certificates.
And about those certificates which are of the private key.
6. Click on the "Finish" button to go back to the "Key Store Management" page.