The WSDL Endpoint Template has the following options:
- Template Name - The unique name for the endpoint template.
- Name - A name for the inline endpoint.
- Specify As- The method to specify the WSDL. The available values are:
- In-lined WSDL - Paste the WSDL in the text box that appears when this option is selected.
- URI - Activates the WSDL URI field.
- WSDL URI - The URI of the WSDL.
- Service - The service selected from the available services for the WSDL.
- Port - The port selected for the service specified in the above field. In a WSDL an endpoint is bound to each port inside each service.
See the description of the Endpoint's parameters and properties in Adding a New Endpoint Template.
See the Advanced options in Adding an Endpoint.
See also WSDL Endpoint.