Follow the steps below to run the WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus server via WSO2 ESB Tooling.
- Click the Servers Tab in WSO2 ESB Tooling, and click the No servers are available. Click this link to create a new server... link.
- Expand the WSO2 drop down and select the preferred version of the product.
- Click Next to open the New WSO2 Carbon 4.4 based Server Runtime window.
- Click the Browse button of the CARBON_HOME option and select the
<ESB_HOME>directory, which is the parent directory of the product binary distribution.
- Click Next.
In the Available section of the Add and Remove window, select any Composite Applications that you created via Tooling that you want to upload to WSO2 ESB.
If you want to add multiple composite applications at once, select Add All.
- Click Add and then click Finish. You can view the WSO2 ESB server added to the Servers tab.
- Right-click on the name of the server at localhost, and then click Start.