To use the Campaign Monitor connector, add the
<campaignmonitor.init> element in your configuration before carrying out any other operations. It supports OAuth 2.0 for authenticating the API calls. Click here for further reference on the authentication process.
Before you start performing various operations with the connector, make sure to import the Campaignmonitor certificate to your ESB client keystore.
Follow the below mentioned steps to add valid certificate to access Campaignmonitor API over https into the ESB client keystore:
- Extract the certificate from browse by navigating to ' https://www.campaignmonitor.com/ ' and click the lock icon on the address bar to view the certificate.
- Place the downloaded certificate into "Campaignmonitor_CONNECTOR_HOME/src/test/resources/keystores/products" folder.
- Navigate to "Campaignmonitor_CONNECTOR_HOME/src/test/resources/keystores/products/" using command prompt and execute the following command.
This command will import Campaignmonitor certificate in to keystore. Give "wso2carbon" as password.To import the certificate give "wso2carbon" as password. Press "Y" to complete certificate import process.
apiUrl:Indicates the URL of the Campaign Monitor API.
accessToken:The access token used to authorize the requests.
Now that you have connected to Campaign Monitor, use the information in the following topics to perform various operations with the connector.
- Working with Accounts in Campaign Monitor
- Working with Campaigns in Campaign Monitor
- Working with Clients in Campaign Monitor