To use the Cliniko connector, add the
<cliniko.init> element in your configuration before carrying out any other Cliniko operations.
The Cliniko API uses HTTP Basic Authentication. This is secure as all requests are via SSL. For more information, see https://github.com/redguava/cliniko-api#authentication.
apiUrl:Base endpoint URL of the Cliniko API.
apiKey:The API Key to access data of the Cliniko account.
Add the following resources to the ESB registry.
- /_system/governance/connectors/ Cliniko/apiUrl
- /_system/governance/connectors/ Cliniko /apiKey
Now that you have connected to Cliniko, use the information in the following topics to perform various operations with the connector.
- Working with Appointments in Cliniko
- Working with Apointment Types in Cliniko
- Working with Available Times in Cliniko
- Working with Businesses in Cliniko
- Working with Invoices in Cliniko
- Working with Medical Alerts in Cliniko
- 1Working with Products in Cliniko
- Working with Patients in Cliniko
- Working with Practitioners in Cliniko
- Working with Settings in Cliniko