To use the Planyo connector, add the
<planyo.init> element in your configuration before carrying out any other Planyo operations.
Before you start performing various operations with the connector, make sure to import the Planyo certificate to your ESB client keystore.
Follow the below mentioned steps to add valid certificate to access Planyo API over https into the ESB client keystore:
- Extract the certificate from browse by navigating to ' https://api.planyo.com ' and click the lock icon on the address bar to view the certificate.
- Place the downloaded certificate into "Planyo_CONNECTOR_HOME/src/test/resources/keystores/products" folder.
- Navigate to "Planyo_CONNECTOR_HOME/src/test/resources/keystores/products/" using command prompt and execute the following command.
This command will import Planyo certificate in to keystore. Give "wso2carbon" as password.To import the certificate give "wso2carbon" as password. Press "Y" to complete certificate import process.
apiUrl:The URL to access the Planyo API.
language:The language of the text value returned in the data key.
apiKey:The API key of a valid Planyo account.
version:The version of the API.
Now that you have connected to Planyo, use the information in the following topics to perform various operations with the connector.
- Working with Custom Properties in Planyo
- Working with Invoices in Planyo
- Working with Reservations in Planyo
- Working with Resources in Planyo
- Working with Users in Planyo
- Working with Vouchers in Planyo