To use the SendGrid connector, add the
<sendgrid.init> element in your configuration before any other SendGrid operations. This will keep the the information such as the apiUser (Username of the sendgrid account) and apiKey (Password of the sendgrid account).
For more information on authentication, see https://sendgrid.com/docs/API_Reference/Marketing_Emails_API/index.html
- apiUrl: Refers to the application URL.
- username: The account user name.
- password: The account password.
- Working with Categories
- Working with Emails
- Working with List
- Working with Marketing Emails
- Working with Recipients
- Working with Schedule
- Working with Sender Address