To use the Yammer connector, add the
<yammer.init> element in your configuration before carrying out any other Yammer operations.
Before you start performing various operations with the connector, make sure to import the Yammer certificate to your ESB client keystore.
Follow the below mentioned steps to add valid certificate to access Yammer API over https into the ESB client keystore:
- Extract the certificate from browse by navigating to ' https://www.yammer.com/ ' and click the lock icon on the address bar to view the certificate.
- Place the downloaded certificate into "Yammer_CONNECTOR_HOME/src/test/resources/keystores/products" folder.
- Navigate to "Yammer_CONNECTOR_HOME/src/test/resources/keystores/products/" using command prompt and execute the following command.
This command will import Yammer certificate in to keystore. Give "wso2carbon" as password.To import the certificate give "wso2carbon" as password. Press "Y" to complete certificate import process.
Yammer authentication will be carried out by an OAuth 2 flow beginning with the user authenticating with the user's Yammer credentials. The user then authorizes your app to connect to the user's Yammer network. The end result is a token your app will use to write events to Yammer and retrieve Yammer data. F or more information on authentication, see https://developer.yammer.com/introduction/#gs-authentication.
apiUrl:The URL to access the Yammer API.
apiToken:The API token of the account.
responseType:The response type of the method call.
Ensure that the following Axis2 configurations are added and enabled in the
Required message formatters
Required message builders
Now that you have connected to Yammer, use the information in the following topics to perform various operations with the connector.
- Working with Autocomplete in Yammer
- Working with Groups in Yammer
- Working with Invitations in Yammer
- Working with Messages in Yammer
- Working with Networks in Yammer
- Working with Notifications in Yammer
- Working with Pending Attachments in Yammer
- Working with Relationships in Yammer
- Working with Search in Yammer
- Working with Subscriptions in Yammer
- Working with Suggestions in Yammer
- Working with Threads in Yammer
- Working with Topics in Yammer
- Working with Users in Yammer