You can use the Cliniko connector to manage the following key use cases in a business scenario:
The following diagram illustrates the steps you need to follow in each of these use cases and the external applications (Eventbrite, Google Calendar, LiveChat, Billomat, Formstack, Nexmo and Mandrill) you could integrate with along the way using the relevant ESB connectors.
E-mail address of Patients are considered as key parameters which will be used to integrate with each other.
Add the following registry entries with valid values to the ESB (on which the scenarios would be executed).
Environment Setup to Run the Cliniko Scenarios
- Download and initialize ESB 4.9.0-BETA-SNAPSHOT with patches.
- Upload the following connectors to the ESB:
- Follow the instructions given in the developer guide of the above connectors, and enable the ESB axis configurations accordingly.
- If required, add the corresponding website security certificates to the ESB for these connectors.
- Add the following sequences and templates in the
CLINIKO_CONNECTOR_HOME>/cliniko-integrated-scenarios/src/common),to the ESB that are listed below:
sequences - cliniko_getSettingsSeq.xml
templates - responseHandlerTemplate.xml
- Each scenario folder consists of sub-folders named "Case-xxx". Before executing each case, be sure to read the corresponding use case for that using the links at the top of this page.