The third panel in the detail view is named either "Entries" or "Content" depending on the type of entry selected. An entry can be either a collection or a resource. If the currently selected entry is a resource, the third panel of the detail view is called the "Content" panel.
The "Content panel" provides a user interface through which one can visualize, display, edit, upload, and download the content.
If the currently selected entity is a collection, it is called the "Entries" panel and shows the child entries under that collection. It provides details of each entry.
The Entries Panel
The following information is given.
- Add Resource
- Add Collection
- Create Link
- Child Resources - The list of child entries provides the following information:
- Name - The name of a child resource.
- Created On - The date when a child resource was created.
- Author - The author who created a child resource.
You can also see the detailed information about the resource by clicking on the "Info" icon. The following information is available:
- Media Type
To see the available actions over a resource, click on the "Actions" icon.
The following actions over the resources are available:
- #Rename - Allows to rename a resource.
- #Move - Allows to move a resource to a new directory.
- #Delete - Allows to delete a resource.
- #Copy - Allows to copy a resource to a specified directory.
All these options are available not for all the resources.
Renaming a Resource
1. To rename a resource, click "Rename" and enter a new name to the field.
2. Click on the "Rename" button to save a new name of a resource.
Moving a Resource
1. To move a resource to a new directory, click "Move" and specify "Destination Path."
2. Click "Move."
Deleting a Resource
1. To delete a resource, click "Delete" and confirm your request by clicking "Yes" in the message that appears if the resource is deleted successfully.
Copying a Resource
1. To copy a resource to some directory, click "Copy" and specify "Destination Path."
Click "Copy" button.
If the resource was successfully copied, a confirmation message appears.