The WSO2 Registry is a repository that stores resources in a structured way. The WSO2 Gadget Server is, by default, shipped with some of the WSO2 Governance Registry features. By using those features, a well-equipped enterprise gadget registry/repository can be maintained.
Here are some of the features provided by the Registry interface:
- Provides the facility to organize resources into collections.
- Keeps multiple versions of resources.
- Manages social aspects such as rating of resources.
- AtomPub interfaces to publish, view and manage resources from remote or non-Java clients.
Follow the instructions below to access the registry user interface.
1. Log on to the Gadget Server Management Console.
2. Click the "Main" menu and select "Browse" under "Registry."
3. The "Browse" page appears.
Components of Registry User Interface
- Breadcrumb - Shows the current directory hierarchy.
- Metadata - Shows metadata for the resource/collection.
- Properties - Shows properties for the resource/collection.
- Entries - Shows the contents of the resource/collection.
- Permissions - Shows the defined role permissions to use the resource/collection.