The WSO2 Governance Registry allows you to add new users to the system, specify their passwords, and assign roles for them. Read more in Users and Roles.
Follow the instructions below to add a new user account and configure its role in WSO2 Governance Registry.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Click the "Configure" button to access the "Configure" menu.
3. In the "Configure" menu of "Governance Registry Management Console," click on "Users and Roles" to access the "User Management" page.
4. Then click on the "Users" link.
The "Users" link is only visible to users with the "Configure Security" permission. It is used to add new user accounts and to modify or delete existing accounts.
5. Click on the "Add New User" link.
6. Enter the user's name and password on the "Add User" page.
If you want to add a user with the default "Everyone" role, click "Finish." Then proceed to Step 9.
7. Click "Next" to define user role other then default "Everyone" role.
8. Select the roles you want to assign to the user by selecting the appropriate check-boxes in the "Step 2: Select roles of the user" area.
You can use the "Select All"/"Unselect All" buttons to manage the roles assigned to the new user.
9. Click "Finish."
10. A new user account is created with the specified roles. The user name is displayed in the "Users" list.