The configurations for the Registry are kept in the
registry.xml which can be found inside the
GREG_HOME/repository/conf/. You can configure various parameters of the registry in there.
These parameters are described in details on the following pages:
In order for these parameters to take effect, you have to restart the registry.
WSO2 Governance Registry includes the following key configuration files:
- Configuration for the WSO2 Carbon Server (
- Configuration for Embedded Apache Axis2 Client and Server (
- Configuration for Media Types of Resources stored on the Repository (
- Configuration for Human Readable Media Types (
Human readable Media Types are basically a way of using a human readable name in place of
MIME type (for example,
WSDL instead of
application/wsdl+xml). This was achieved by introducing a new
$GREG_HOME/repository/conf/etc/mime.mappings. The new entry should be add as follow.
- Configuration for Permission Mappings (
Configuration for mappings between administration permissions (or management console permissions) and resource permissions can be defined in the permission mappings file. This file can be found in
$GREG_HOME/repository/conf/etc/permission-mappings.xml. These are defined in XML elements that also accepts one or resource paths for which these mappings apply.
- Configuration for the WSO2 Governance Registry (
- Configuration for Embedded Tomcat Servlet Transports (
- Configuration for Managing Users on the WSO2 Carbon Server (
- Configuration for running the Daemon script (