Keystores allow you to manage the keys that are stored in a database. If you do not need to use a Keystore anymore, you can delete it from the Keystores list.
Follow the instructions below to delete a new Keystore in WSO2 Governance Registry.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Click the "Configure" button to access the "Configure" menu.
3. From the "Configure" menu, select "Key Stores."
4. The "Key Store Management" page appears. Click on the "Delete" link associated with a certain Key store in the "Actions" column.
5. Confirm your request in the "WSO2 Carbon" window. Click "Yes."
You cannot undo this operation once performed.
6. The Keystore is deleted from the list and the "WSO2 Carbon" window with the confirmation appears. Click "OK."