The Registry API describes how developers can use WSO2 Governance Registry in their developments. Here you can find the detailed information about basic Registry functions, usage of the extending APIs provided by the Registry, about OSGi Support, custom Query and lots of other helpful features to manage Governance Registry using API.
Please, visit the following pages for more information about the Registry API:
- Basic Registry API Knowledge — General information about the Registry API and its basic functions.
- Custom Query — General information about Custom Queries.
- OSGi Support — General information about the OSGi support in the WSO2 Governance Registry.
- Custom User Interface — Information about custom user interface.
- Web Services API — General Information about the WEB Services API in Governance Registry.
- Governance API — General information about the Governance API.
- JCR API — General information about the JCR API.
- The RegistryContext Class — Description of the Registry Context class and its attributes.
- The RegistryClientUtils Class — Description of the RegistryClientUtils class and its methods.
- Java Documentation — The list of helpful Java docs.
- Accessing Registry Remotely through API — Instructions on how to manage Remote Registry with API in Governance Registry.
- API-Level Access to the Subscription Manager — Description of the API-level access to the subscription manager in the Governance Registry.
- Registry REST API