A REST service is a web service implemented in the REST (Representational State Transfer) architecture style. REST services can be defined in the Governance Registry.
Adding a REST service
Follow the instructions below to add a REST service.
- Open the Management Console.
- Click Main to access the Metadata menu. In the Metadata menu, under Add, click REST Service.
- Enter a name, context and version and any other information, as required.
- Click Save.
Listing REST Services
- In the Metadata menu, under List, click REST Services.
- Filter the list of REST services as required.