Swagger is a specification and a complete framework implementation for describing, producing, consuming, and visualizing RESTful Web services. Swaggers can be defined in the Governance Registry.
Adding a swagger
Follow the instructions below to add a swagger.
- Log in to the Management Console.
- Click Main to access the Metadata menu. In the Metadata menu, under Add, click Swagger.
- Select whether to import the swagger from a URL or upload it from a file. If Import Swagger from a url is selected, specify the URL of the Swagger, its name and version. An imported swagger automatically creates a REST service, which you can edit. An example swagger document is http://petstore.swagger.io/api/api-docs.
- If Upload Swagger from a file is selected, you can upload a single Swagger file or an archive file (in .zip or .gar extension) containing a set of Swagger files. See Creating a Governance Archive. Click Choose File to upload a file.
- Click Add.
- In the Metadata menu, under List, click Swaggers.
- Filter the list of swaggers as required.