A URI is an artifact type which is implemented as a Configurable Governance Artifact. A URI artifact is used in order to maintain and govern resources which are physically residing at an external repository and stored in the registry as a URI reference.
Adding a URI
Follow the instructions below to add a new URI to the Governance Registry.
- Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
- Click the Main button to access the Metadata menu. From the left navigation menu, under Add, in the Metadata menu, select URI.
- On the Add URI page, specify the following options:
- URI - URI location of the resource.
- Name - Name of the adding resource.
- Type - type of the resource (Generic, WSDL, Schema, Policy)
Follow the instructions to list out the URIs.
- Click Main > Metadata > List > URIs.
- Filter URIs as required.
When filtering the data using more than one value in the search field, use comma separated values with quotation marks to distinguish the values. E.g., if there are two entries with the words Connector and Resource, the search string would be: "Connector", "Resource".