This feature lets you add notes to any type of asset which you publish in the G-Reg Publisher. You can add notes and reply to them using the Publisher as described below.
- Log in to the Publisher using
admin/admincredentials and the following URL: http://10.100.5.72:9763/publisher
- Click on the corresponding Asset type, and then click on the artifact to which you want to add the note as shown in the example below.
- Click the OPTIONS button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click NOTES to expand the menu, and then click NEW.
- Enter the note, and click ADD as shown below.
Wait for a few seconds and refresh the screen. You view the note added as shown below.
Click on any note, to add a reply to it as shown below.
Click REPLY, then wait for a few seconds and refresh the screen. You view the reply added beneath the note once you click on it as shown below.
The notes you add gets saved as artifacts in the Management Console. You can delete them only by deleting them in the Management Console as shown below.