Once you created a JAR file with a particular programing code of extension, you can upload it to the Governance Registry.
Follow the instructions below to add an extension to the Governance Registry.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Click the "Extensions" button to access the "Extensions" menu.
3. From the left navigation menu, under "Extensions," select "Add."
4. On the "Add Extension" page, specify the JAR file path. Use the "Choose File" button. And then Click on the "Upload" button to upload the jar.
5. You can see the uploaded file in the "Extension List."
From here, you can delete an extension from the Governance Registry.