A Jaggery Application is a collection of artifacts (assets, APIs, services, etc.) which can be deployed on a Carbon instance to easily port your Web Services-based solution from one environment to another. Once you have uploaded your application to the Governance Registry, you can view the information about the content in the deployed jaggery application. By default, the governance registry has an "Asset-store" Jaggery-based application which stores the APIs, services, assets. You are able to view the detailed information of the content of the application.
Follow the instructions below to browse the cApp.
- Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Governance Registry Management Console.
- Click the "Main" button to access the "Manage" menu and click on the "List" under the "Applications".
- You are able to see the deployed Jaggery App on this page as follows. This application already exists with the Governance Registry Distribution.
- Click on "/store" under the Context column which directs you to the Application dashboard. It shows the related information and the operations for the application context.
- Click on the "Go to URL" under the "Actions" column which directs the user to the running instance of the Jaggery Application.
The user can click on the "APIs", "My Applications", "My Subscriptions" and "Tools" on the menu and is able to view the relevant items stored on that category. Clicking on the each item shows the detailed information about the particular item. For example, if you click on "My Applications", you are allowed to add your own application and also view the list of available applications if any.