If you do not want any lifecycle to be in the list, you can delete it easily from the Governance Registry Management Console.
If the lifecycle configuration is in use, deletion is not allowed. See Viewing Lifecycle Usage to learn how to make a lifecycle unused. See also Managing Lifecycle.
Follow the instructions below to delete a lifecycle from the Governance Registry.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Click the "Extensions" button to access the "Extensions" menu.
3. From the left navigation menu, under "Extensions," select "Lifecycles."
4. Locate a lifecycle to delete and click on the related "Delete" link.
5. Confirm your request in the "WSO2 Carbon" window. Click "Yes."
You cannot undo this operation once performed.